I think this is the most I have blogged in one month... ever!! But how can I not show off these 2 little guys! Since all they do is sleep (not so much during the night), I have a little time when Ty gets home to myself:)! My good friend Andrea, took these AMAZING pictures of our little guys! They were awesome for most their photo shoot and she was able to get the cutest shots of them! These are only a few of our favorites! Can't wait to display them around my house! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Ange!!

YUM!!! Can you tell who is who?? Everyone gets it wrong! I guess if it wasn't for the hair they would look more like twins, or even brothers!! haha













9 comments:
love love love!!!!!
Keep up the posting and the pictures, I can't get enough of your cute boys!!
Love these pictures! Wished I lived by Andrea :) She did great and those little boys are just perfect, so cute!
I honestly cannot believe how beautiful your boys are! I'm glad you are enjoying them so much!
Oh these are so cute! You are right, when you take away their hair they look so much alike! I just love them :)
Yay! Look at those beautiful babies. Still can't believe how good they were. You guys taught they how to behave themselves quite well. Good parenting, geez!!! Hope you are doing good!! XXXX
SO CUTE!!! I remember the first week home with Abilynn and for a second I thought 'what did I do?' I wasn't getting lots of sleep at night and the hormones were crazy!!Once you figure out a schedule it gets better. And they are VERY worth it!!
i love them! they are so sweet. i would be so nervous to take them out by myself, glad the hubs went with you!
Oh my gosh. I want to eat them. They are perfect!
Post a Comment