GOODBYE 2011... HELLO 2012!! We had a great year, but I am excited its over:) We went through lots of REALLY hard things, but I feel SOO lucky it turned into something even better than we imagined! I learned a lot, and I could not have done it without Ty:) The highlight of our year was getting pregnant, after a LONG wait, and finding out it was twin BOYS! Now we are just waiting any day for them to make their big debut into our world... (I am praying its really soon:)! and we CAN'T WAIT!!! Here is to 2012!!
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR YEAR...
JANUARY... We got to spend LOTS of time together doing LOTS of doctor visits! (That is probably the most exciting thing we did all of January!)
FEBRUARY... Celebrating Valentines Day at the Melting Pot!
MARCH... Our quick trip to St George with the Days!
APRIL... Ty ran the SLC half marathon with Braydn!
MAY... Our vacation to Hawaii! (I think I am ready to go back)
JUNE... Celebrating that we are PREGNANT! (best.day.ever)
JULY...Ty ran the Timp half marathon, his 2nd of 3 for the year!
AUGUST... Playing flag football, Ty broke his hand.
SEPTEMBER... Michigan and Chicago trip!
OCTOBER... St George trip with our friends:)
NOVEMBER... Thanksgiving, and lots of family time.
DECEMBER... Making it to 34 weeks:) jk.. The whole month was so fun with all the holiday celebrating!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



No comments:
Post a Comment