Sunday, January 29, 2012

The 1st Week and a Half!

PICTURE OVERLOAD!! but we just can't get enough of these 2 little guys:) They are already getting bigger and it makes me sad! Time is flying by. We had a ROUGH 1st week, with NO sleep, emotions all over the place, and trying to figure these 2 out! Thank goodness for caffeine to make it through the day! My mom has been so wonderful and comes over everyday to help! These 2 scare me a little;) The day Ty went back to work was really hard, but we made it and everyday is getting easier. Ty and I even managed to get away for a lunch date, while my mom babysat.. It felt so good to get out:) But I missed my boys way too much! These 2 are my favorite people ever! I am so in love with them, and still can't believe how dang lucky I am!!

The cute sign that my sisters made when we came home!

ONE WEEK.. flew by!!


Ty loves gaming with his boys! Looks like they enjoy it too:)


I love giving these guys baths cause they smell SO good after! They HATE it!!!

SOOO dang cute!!

Ty loves his boys.. and keeps making big plans for the 3 of them! :)

All 3 are OUT cold!! We try to take a nap anytime we can!


We put them in the boppy and they kept getting closer and closer to each other.. So cute!


Like I said.. I just can't get enough!! I always knew being a mom would be the BEST thing ever, but I never knew REALLY how much I would fall in LOVE!! So happy they are all mine!!

4 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Cute pictures of the boys! There's one picture of them where they look a lot alike dispute the hair difference. They are so adorable! I need to come and see them again soon. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Flake Family said...

I love them too! They are so stinkin perfect. I love that you are finally able to live your dream of being a mama to the 2 cutest things ever. Love ya girl

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Sooo cute!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Glad everything went good and your adorable boys are here safe and sound! I love all the hair Gavin has, and then how bald Beau is. So adorable! We need to come and see the little cuties. Gald you are doing good! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I love the rag quilt...do you happen to know what designer of fabric it is? P.S. Beau and Gavin are adorable!