My cute little 90 year old Grandpa Anderson passed away on December 19! He was super sick and had been in the hospital the entire month, and was beyond ready to pass on! My dads siblings all took shifts at the hospital so him and my Grandma were never alone! I feel so lucky that I was able to spend so much time with him durning my moms shifts!
He was moved to a rehab home the last 3 days of his life! So we celebrated my moms b-day there:) Probably wasn't the ideal birthday, but it was fun being together!
My cute grandparents! My grandpa was so miserable and it was so sad to see him in so much pain, but he kept a smile on his face, and was just grateful for another day! Even though he told us over and over that he was ready to pass on!
He passed away early in the morning on December 19th! We were so lucky to spend a few hours with him the day before and say our goodbyes! He was smiling and laughing with us as we got to talk to him, and ask for some last advice he could give us... He said not to get on the roof with a snowblower, cause that was really dumb of him to do! haha he is a funny man! It was probably one of the neatest things to be in that room with lots of family that last day! Makes losing someone special a lot easier, knowing he was beyond ready to go, and being able to say goodbye!
Some of my cute cousins:) and sisters!
My family!!:)
My other grandpa is buried at the same place, just a couple feet away!
Elder Perry is really good friends with my grandparents, and spoke at the funeral! He is so cute!
Ty and I with my sweet Grandma!
This man was a runner!! He would run every morning, even at 90 years old! The day he was admitted to the hospital he was going to run, but luckily the wind was so bad he decided not to! My goal is to be 90 and still running strong! I love this pic of his shoes! My favorite!!
I love and miss him so much! But I am so grateful to know I'll see him again!!:)



1 comment:
I want to run when I'm 90, too! What an amazing man. I'm so glad you were able to have such a peaceful time with him.
You look amazing. I can't believe you will be having two babies this month! That's really phenomenal. I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment