I definately will look into Hoopes when I get home. I told Mike you could get me a ticket for $ off and he started to consider it so I might have to take you up on that!!
yea training is not going anywhere right now. Ive been sick for a week now with a fever of 103 and coughing like crazy. Im finally on presccription drugs to help me get better but its been really frustrating not being able to run and work out.
Ty and I have been married for over 4 years! We love our life we have created so far, and can't wait for many more! We are expecting twin boys and could not be happier:)
6 comments:
I went to that too! WAY FUN!
I definately will look into Hoopes when I get home. I told Mike you could get me a ticket for $ off and he started to consider it so I might have to take you up on that!!
ahh the marathon is soon!!!!!
Ashley, thanks for telling me about your cute blog. I saw it from Felisha's. What's going on? We should do lunch with Felisha and catch up.
yea training is not going anywhere right now. Ive been sick for a week now with a fever of 103 and coughing like crazy. Im finally on presccription drugs to help me get better but its been really frustrating not being able to run and work out.
I was there! We were on opposite sides of the field :(
Post a Comment