Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Remember When...

I've seen this on lots of blogs so I decided it would be fun to play along! Here are the rules to the game:)

1: As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you can remember!
2: Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's fun to see how many people have memories of you and its always fun to bring them back :) I'll assume that you're playing the game, so I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
**If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, leave a memory anyways!!

5 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

That was so much fun when we went to the dance together I really think thats when we became friends! We had so much fun, I miss those days of school dances and seeing everyone! I had looked through my old school dances pictures and you were in my group of my very first school dance! We had so much fun...we should meet up with other couples and go out sometime...I'd love it!!!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I remember when I first met you and you were doing African dances. lol (first thing I thought of)

Tuckers said...

Wow so many memories to pick from! I remember the first time I met you. Your family had just moved in and we met in Young Womens.

Remember…. Jordan and Parker all summer long…Swimming in your backyard….Dominos Pizza and lame jokes… Staying up all night making music videos to Shania Twain…Arby’s Shakes…..Mini Van and a red truck…Pucher-monkey….”Don’t stir the eggs!!!”….. Girls camps….Jordan Van…..Football games and Dances…. Taylorsville boys and a scary man walking down the street at 3 am….

Those were good times! Love ya Ash!

The Rindi's said...

I remember all of the dumb achievement days fights!! I remember it always being you and me against Diana, Alise, and Rachel!! I also remember the prank fights we got into with Jade Jordan haha and I remember your mom betrayed us once and told them what we were doing!! Good Times!!

Nagels said...

I remember getting a makeover with you. We had really dark eye shadow on and we took a picture. I still have it :)

I remember our families doing a lot of stuff together. You were always like a little sis to me :)
love ya Ash!