


My dad and I ran the 10k in S.L. the morning of the 24th. It's my 2nd year running it with him! We run together every morning and it's lots of fun.. But then out of nowhere my dad is full on sprinting in the race... I kept up with him for the first couple miles but then told him to go.. He was too fast for me. But we finished really close and he ran in with me.. It was really cool. I'm glad he was there to push me.. cause it's the fastest I've ever ran 6 miles:)


I LOVE this picture (Me and my dad)



4 comments:
I love that you run with your dad every morning! That is so awesome. I love the action shot of the two of you. It looks like Vegas was fun, too! You're so fun.
I'm jealous of all the little trips you get to go on! That would be fun to get together when we move back!
Those wings were good, but I have to say that Wingers is the best!
Thats neat you ran a 10k with Dad! GOOD JOB
Post a Comment