Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TEXAS!!

 My cute babies are getting too big!! We moved to Texas for the summer and we are LOVING every second!! We get to play with my cute cousin/bestie and her cute little boy all day long, while the boys work super hard in the crazy heat!! We have already done lots of fun stuff and I LOVE Saturday nights and Sundays when Ty is off work and gets to play with us!! 
We have cousins that live in Houston and came up one Saturday to hang out with us! We LOVED it!! We don't get to see them too much so it's going to be fun to hang out with them this summer! We went to downtown San antonio and walked the river walk then went to our new fav place to eat, Chuys! 
 The girls! Love
 Love my little family! 
 This is how we have to get around! Derek is a HUGE help around here! 
 My babies are so handsome!! Getting ready for church! 
 Twin talk.. Beau wasn't in the mood
 Awe, this guy can fall asleep anywhere! We get pretty worn out around here! So much to do.


 Pool time! I wish I could live in my swim suit! It's SOOO hot!
 This is how I get them to like the bob! They love this toy. Keeps them entertained:) 
 Derek turned 21!! 

 Date night! Derek and Beau are dates:) 
We are loving our summer so far:)
and finally I am caught up on the blog!:) 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

SO glad you are having fun!! The boys look SO much older already, they are so cute I miss them!!! Looks like you are doing well, even with your mom gone now. I guess Justin is taking off to Texas (houston) for the summer now too with Grant. Crazy. Keep the pictures coming :) Love

Rick and Kori said...

They are getting so big! Ugh, our babies need to stop growing up!! I love reading about your summer adventures!