Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sea World!

 Finally we are back with Ty in Texas!! Love these boys of mine! 
 I am OBSESSED with these pj's. I think they look sooo cute!! 
 These 2 are getting so big! We are always on the go. Good thing they don't mind!
 They LOVE to play and now are starting to grab at the toys. I love watching them play.
 SEA WORLD! I love this place! We got a pass and you better believe I have already been 3 times in 1.5 weeks. It's so fun! 
 Gavin loves to be outside! He is so happy and content! He was so fun with the dolphins, he totally watched them the whole time. They got so close to us it was awesome! 

 Yep, totally watching the dolphins!! 
 Beau liked them too! We had so much fun with my mom, Nicole, and the cutest almost 2 years old Jett! 

 These boys were spoiled by Grandma (I was too, I got lots of sleep when she was around) We all miss her! 
 They boys even got to come one day:) They got passes too!! We LOVE hanging out with all of them:) Look how cute my pregnant cousin is! She is having her baby boy this month! We all can't wait!  




2 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! We miss you and those boys around here.

Unknown said...

that was me Katie that commented for some reason I am "unknown"