These cute boys turned 3 months old! (in April, Im a little behind on blogging) I am LOVING this stage. They are so cute and getting so big and so fun! They love to play on their play mat, they are starting to smile a lot more, and we are seeing so much personality! They have totally changed from when they were born, Gavin is my easy EASY babe- He smiles so much, and only cries when he is hungry, and the kid can eat! He is our chunky monkey! He will fall asleep on his own (as long as he has his binki- he loves it), and will just chill anywhere! Beau needs more attention (I think his Grandma A has spoiled this kid), he has to be held most of the time, rocked to sleep, but loves playing. He gets so excited about watching mobils! He takes longer to eat, and still needs breaks. He is a lot smaller than Gavin! He also hates his binki:( Love these 2 boys so much and still can't believe they are mine!!
Beau watching Ty get all packed up to leave for the summer. He was gone for 1.5 weeks and we ALL missed him like crazy!!
Check out Gavin's hair.. He has already had a hair cut, thanks to my aunt. Looks lots better now
Went to dinner with my Granna for her b-day! She loves these 2 boys and they love her:) Look how big they are!!
LOVE this face!
Their first plane ride!! I am soooo glad my mom was with me to help!! Getting on that plane was a workout. I was sweating!! They boys did awesome though. Except they both pooped right as we boarded.. of course right?:) I told my mom I would never fly again with them, but now I laugh cause it wasn't bad at all. (We had a busy morning ran the SL half with my dad that morning, rushed home, showered, then out the door to San Antonio, had no time to eat, but we made it) Don't think I could fly alone yet though!
LOVE my babies!
Reading time
We are having so much fun in Texas!! I have so many pictures to post!! and not very much time:) Loving our summer adventure with my boys!!



No comments:
Post a Comment