Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving we had lots of family in town! It was so much fun and I am so sad the break is over. I didn't have school or work so it was nice being able to spend lots of time with the family!! We did lots of shopping, eating out (We went to cafe rio sooo many times), cooking, playing games, preparing for BLACK FRIDAY, made tu tu's, family pictures, and played more games! I have the greatest familY!


PF Changs!! MMM!



Getting elastic at Walmart

Making our cute TU TU'S! (We are all running a race together in April and decided to wear Tu Tu's! I can't wait:)



Finished product!! so cute! I love all my cousins! They are so fun:)

1 comment:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

cute tu-tus!! Im glad someone had a camera to document us in the making.