Monday, November 24, 2008

Best Week!!

This last week was soooo much fun! We waited a LONG time for it to come! On Wed we went to the Carrie Underwood concert, me, Bryton, My sis Brooke, her friend Rachel, and my cousin Aly! It was the best concert ever! I love her and can't wait till she comes back. It was a blast:) Then... Twilight at MIDNIGHT!! the next night:) I love love love the movie! We were so excited, and yes Bryton and I got matching shirts:)! We had lots of caffeine so we could stay awake. But with all the screaming and laughing it wasn't hard. It was awesome! The husbands stayed home and played medal of honor all night on the wii and played till we got home! I thought for sure they would fall asleep. Then Fri. night we saw Twilight AGAIN!! and Ty came with me:) I can't wait till number 2 comes out! I'm a Twilight nerd.. I think I get to into it:) I do like the book a lot better and even though the movie was cheesy I would see it over and over again! Thanks girls for the best week!


Waiting for the concert!

Carrie Underwood shirts:)




Our shirts")

Waiting for Twilight.. so excited

6 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Hey! It sounds like we had the same week ha! I went to the Carrie Underwood concert and absolutely loved it! She was so cute and is awesome live! And then TWILIGHT loved it too! It was cheesy but thats the way the book is but I don't care because I love it anyways! I agree I can't wait to see the next one! Hopefully it comes out soon!

Shaylyn said...

I am with ya on twilight!! I loved it! I seriously would go 11 times. I get way too into them too. :D I'm pretty sure just about everyone does though... How could you not? I was sceptical about edward, but by the end I fell in love with him! LOVED IT! Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving :D

kiley said...

So fun! Can't wait to see the movie!

in morse code said...

hey my email address is brytonmorse@yahoo.com for those pics. Thanks :)

in morse code said...

oh my heck i feel so special. 3 comments on one post?! Awesome :)

Danielle said...

hey girl! i've seen your blog but have been lazy and haven't commented so here i am :) looks like you are doing so good and just loving married life!

by the way, your purse is sooo dang cute. where'd ya get it!!??