Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!

We spent Christmas with the Sorensens this year, and had a blast! We ate lots of yummy food and played lots of games, watched movies and had a sleep over:) Ty spoiled me this Christmas with lots of fun stuff. I love him! We celebrated tonight with my family because they just got home from Hawaii! It was fun eating and hanging out with them again (ONE week is a really long time for me not to see them haha). We will celebrate again when Ty sister Amy and her family come in town this week:) I love this season!!


Ty and I by our little tree!


Christmas morning! We were so excited to open our gifts


all our presents!


Mike and Dyami


Dean and Joyce

4 comments:

in morse code said...

thanks again for the gift card. cheesecake...yum!

kiley said...

Looks like your Christmas was fun! I'll let you know when we get together. It will be fun seeing you again.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Did you get any running things? I saw the water belt in your picture. sweet!

scott and jessica doman said...

love the little tree, so cute! :) thats so lucky ur fam went to hawaii