Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Parties and Gingerbread Houses!

I love this time of year!! It's already been crazy as ever, but so fun! I finished school on Thursday! :) and have started my internship. It's been fun but a little stressful getting the hang of things! I had a Christmas party with most of my girlfriends from highschool this weekend.. It was so fun hanging out with them!! Everyone was there except ang (she is in Germany on a mission!) Then we had the Anderson family Christmas party. We got in groups and raced santa sleighs... Ours was awesome, but didn't win.. o well.. next year Rach and Steph!! we did white elephants, had a nativity program and ate good food! Then we made gingerbreads with my grandma and some of my cousins. We do this every year and its so fun!! We have been busy this weekend but cant wait for more! I love Christmas:)


Dinner with the girls!! (Jess, Brit, Paige, Kohler,
Jana, Joc, Aubz, Me, Shae, and Morgan!)



Steph, me and Rach with our Santa Sleigh!!

Making Gingerbread houses.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Next year is right! I'm going to practice my sleigh-making all year so we can take on that Naked Santa next year!