Thursday, October 30, 2008

HaLLoWeEn:)


Lone Peak made it to the playoffs in 2nd place!! I know I already posted about my brother but I just wanted to tell him good luck tomorrow against Skyline! Last Fri. Ty was at a school thing ALL night so I hung out at my parents house:) My mom and dad were gone so my little brother hung out with me, and it was so much fun.. He is always so much fun and I love that we are so close.. I'm sure there were lots of other things he could of done than stay at home for awhile with me! Thanks D! It made my night not so boring. I love the rest of my family too:) They are the greatest. (Ty's fam too)!



Last weekend Jake and Bryton had their annual Halloween party! It was lots of fun and good to see friends we don't see very often. Ty and I went as a UPS guy and I was the package! It was fun:)




Bryton (Tinker bell) and me! Thanks guys for such a fun party!!

HApPy HaLLoWeEn!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Look for us at the game tomorrow!

Julia M. said...

Happy Halloween! Good luck Derek. Little brothers are the coolest, huh? I love your UPS costumes. You guys are so cute!

in morse code said...

Thanks for all you help with the party. LOVED those pumpkin bars!!!

Domina said...

What a cute costume idea!!

I agree little brothers are the best!!!

Nagels said...

cute idea :)

what a sweet brother.

kiley said...

Love your costumes!

Val Murphy said...

Very creative costumes...I bet you loved being a box...my mom had my sister and I be christmas packages for halloween one year and I got stuck in the door on the way into school...oops!

Jess said...

Love your costumes. I think you should go to Hawaii with your family for Christmas and make it up to Tyler's family some how...I'm glad I finally saw you, I just wish you were in RS with me! Maybe I'll see you at the Gap this weekend.

Laura said...

Cute blog! I am so glad that you left a comment on mine :) You and Ty seem so happy, I can't believe you've been married for so long. Time flies! Nice job on the marathon- I did a 1/2 marathon once and it was tough- I want to so a full marathon, so maybe I will have to run one with you sometime :)