Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged

What I was doing ten years ago:
1. Starting Young Womans.. Thinking I was really cool:)
2. In Junior High
3. In the awkward and annoying stage.. (My little sis is this age now.. crazy girl haha)
4. Liking boys
5. ???

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Running (done)
2. School (done:)
3. Work
4. CPR class for school
5. Laundry (lots of it!!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Travel with Ty
3. Buy a car
4. Shopping
5. Quit my job!!

5 Places I have lived:
1. Highland
2. Taylorsville
3. Orem
4. Denver, Colorado
5. ???

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Bubble Gum (not really a snack but I really enjoy it:)
2. Peanut Lovers chex mix (Eat them almost everyday!!)
3. Pretzles
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Beef Jerky

5 people I tag:
1. Rachel
2. Steph
3. Samara
4. Brooke
5. Jess Izatt

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

I remember when you were a beehive. :) Those were the good days! Do you still shave your legs every day? I still don't! You make me smile.