Sunday, October 12, 2008

FOOTBALL

The last couple of months we have been able to watch my little brother Derek play football for Lone Peak High School. It's been so much fun to watch him! I can't believe that it is almost over. I seriously love my brother. He is such a great example to me. Every week before his game he always goes to the temple by himself or with one of his teammates. I think that he is so cute!! He is also really good at what he does.. He plays Tight End, Defensive End, and he is the Long Snapper. He practices hard everyday, I think that it is paying off:) We love you Derek! Good luck in your last couple of games.. You can DOOO ITT!


Derek's Football Picture!


Ty and I at the Lone Peak vs American Fork game! It was SOOO cold!



Derek is #9

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

Aren't little brothers the coolest? I'm pretty sure my brothers totally inspire me. Derek is such a cute boy! I can't wait til he goes on his mission--he'll work wonders.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

omg no we havnt finished yet! Im so busy but i think this weekend will finish. I love PRISON BREAK. lol Have you started running yet?

Nagels said...

Ash, you are such a great sister to go and support him at all of his games. Wow he has changed so much. I miss you guys.