
We also went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom! I love theme parks, and this was fun because it had lots of shows and awesome rides, and lots of animals:) Then we even made it back to the hotel in time to watch the Bachelorette! (I don't think the boys appreciated this as much as us girls)

Then we drove to Yosemite for 2 days! It was lots of fun but such a LONG drive:)

Then we spent on night in Reno to make the drive home not so long... Then home the next day. We had such a blast! I seriously love my family, They are so much fun to be around. Thanks mom and dad for such a fun trip!



5 comments:
sounds like a fun vacation!
You gus looks so stunning in that last picture. I love it. Looks like you had fun!
Looks like it was so fun! Ya and were you dying at the Bachelorette? I can't believe she chose Jesse!!!
I was rooting for Graham! Too bad he was an idiot. I liked Jason too. I was so glad she didn't choose Jeremy. He was so BORING. Okay I get way too into these shows, I feel like I know them. P.S. I give Jesse and Deanna 3 years tops. :)
im so frustrated. I have bronchitis and have been out now for two weeks. Its been stressful on me. i wish i could run and train. ;(
Post a Comment