Saturday, July 12, 2008

Anderson Family Vacation

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

How fun! I love seeing pictures of your family. It looks like you had a really great time. I bet you miss Steven, though!

CharLee Carn said...

Your family trip looked so fun! If only I could be back home to go on family vacations ha! I've never been to San Fransico...I'm gonna have to make a trip out there now looking at your pictures!

P.S. I love that you had to get back to watch the bachelorette ha! I would've done the same! Crazy result huh? Never thought Jesse would be the lucky one!

Val Murphy said...

Geez you guys are having too much fun this summer...you're all over the place, I'm jealous! We are on house arrest for the next few weeks because our babe can't go outside but hey...being a mom is worth it!

Brittany Slesk said...

You guys are too cute! I'm glad to see you are enjoying married life, and summertime!! Can you believe our bros have been gone almost a year???!!! We should all go together to pick them up!!