Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What We Have Been Up To...

Oregon!





This last weekend we flew to Oregon for a Barker
family reunion! We had so much fun just being with
my crazy family. We went shopping, makeovers,
pedicures, played games, and just hung out! My cousin
just got home from his mission so we were able to
go to his homecoming! There is nothing better than
being with family. I did not want to come home!

Summer!



A couple Saturdays ago it was FINALLY warm
outside.. So I planned to be in the sun all day! I laid
out while Ty played paintball. Then we went for a bike
ride (I have been dying to ride bikes forever.. ). Then
Ty took me to Chef's Table for dinner.


We went to a Bee's baseball game with Mike and
Dyami, and the Flakes! Everyone knows you have
to get hot dogs at a baseball game.. well we got the
BIGGEST ones there. They were SOO good, but
really hard to eat!

5 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Hey Ash & Ty! I'm glad you found me! I had seen yours to a while ago! It looks like you guys are doing great! How is your guys summer? Yeah Boston is a lot of fun were liking it! Hope to keep in touch!

Jess said...

Looks like you have been up to lots of fun stuff. Your aunt was my beehive leader, I think she is your aunt right?

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

Barker family reunion??? I saw one of the girls in the picture and thought she looked just like my old roommate Natalie Barker!! Then I read that it was a Barker family reunion...could it be the same person??

Kami Satterlee said...

Hey ashley! This is Kami(Graff)Satterlee. I haven't seen you in forever! That's so exciting that your married! Crazy how fast everyones growing up. If you'd like to see my blog send me your email address to kamisatterlee@yahoo.com and i'll add ya. I'd love to keep in touch!

scott and jessica doman said...

I will try and do the hubby tag! :) but it was fun reading yours. where is that pic on the rock stairs? Is that in oregon at the flower garden place? Cuz if it is, we totally took a picture right there. too. It looks exactly the same. haha