Monday, June 16, 2008

VeGaS!!

Ty's work won a trip to VEGAS last weekend!
I love Vegas! We had soo much fun hanging out
and doing things we love; swimming, shopping and
eating good food:)







x

8 comments:

Jess said...

Youe trip to Vegas looks so fun! We almost moved there this summer, but came to Minnesota instead. Hopefully you will still be in our ward in Highland when we move back.

scott and jessica doman said...

u r so cute! that would be fun. never can have too many trips! :)
I agree, i dont love the rain either. But it is beautiful there

CharLee Carn said...

How fun! I love vegas! I haven't been there for awhile! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Hows utah? How is your summer going? Boston is fun! We've been having a lot of fun!

kiley said...

Will you stop going on so many trips? Geez. It's no fair. So what you doing nowadays? Any kids on the way? :)

Julia M. said...

You guys are a darling couple! That looks like so much fun!

kiley said...

My life is pretty boring - we are just working like crazy. I don't think we are doing anything too fun this summer. Adam will be in school all the time until he graduates so we will probably do a big trip after that!

Nelson Family said...

K so I have been meaning to say hello for some time now so sorry it has taken me forever but HELLO!! You are so cute Ash and you look so happy. I hope everything is going well for you and keep me up-dated with everything!

Val Murphy said...

Hey Ash! Ya what is with my parents seeing you all the time but I never get to?!? (They love you by the way...they always talk about how nice you are). But ya...we've got a baby on the way and we couldn't be more excited. You could probably tell from the blog, but Britt just had a baby boy a little over a month ago so we are quite baby hungry. Anyway, I'm glad to have found your blog. We'll keep in touch!