
How long have you been married? One year a couple weeks ago!
How old is your hubby? 23... he is getting old:)
Who eats more? Lately Ty is NEVER hungry.. I come home from work and I'm ready for dinner.. but Ty says he will eat later. He snacks a lot during the day and I eat more during meals. So I don't really know who eats more. We're probably about the same.
Who said I love you first? This is kind of funny.. We were really good friends before we started dating and would say "love ya" all the time.. but just like you would to your best friend. So when we started dating it was kind of scary that we were already saying the L word. So we broke up... and were "just friends again". Then when we started dating again we took things SLOW! Then one day Ty finally said "I love you" in a text message. But it still took a while to say it face to face.
Who is taller? Tyler is like one inch taller than me! Thank goodness for flat shoes!
Who sings better? Tyler says he is better at singing.. He always wakes up singing some kind of random song.. It's really funny!!
Who is smarter? We are both smart in different ways, But I think Ty wins on this one. I'm better with the English department.. He is just smart with everything else!Who controls the T.V. remote? We both like to watch a lot of the same shows.. But I probably get the remote most of the time! (I love my husband) But when we go to bed he always gets to choose what we watch because I'm asleep SOOO fast! Tyler just informed me that the only time he gets the T.V. is when I'm gone or asleep! haha
Whose temper is worse? We both have our moments! I cry and get frustrated easy. Ty lets it build up and then just pops.. But we are never mad for very long.
Who does the laundry? Ha ha.. This is all ME! One day i was folding the laundry and Ty was sitting on the floor right below me and when i was all done he says "oh you were doing the laundry" GRRR!! I was so mad. He basically just watched me do it. One time i was so upset that I stopped doing his, but that didn't last long. Now he cleans the tub in exchange for me doing the laundry. (BOYS!!)
Who does the dishes? We don't eat at home very often but when we do it's usually grandma that does the dishes (our lives are too easy). We do help, she just likes them a certain way.. She is a funny lady.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This depends on where we are sleeping.. When looking at our bed I sleep on the right. When we are not at home it always changes. I don't like to sleep by the door or window, so I see which side looks safest and thats the side I sleep on. This drives Ty crazy:)
Who cooks dinner? CAFE RIO usually cooks us dinner!! :) We really eat out more than we would like to. When we are home grandma cooks dinner! When she is out of town we cook dinner together. We can't wait till we get into our own place so we can cook more. I think it's fun. I'm still trying to learn how to do more than one thing at a time while cooking.. I struggle with that and its funny to watch.Who is more stubborn? I am probably more stubborn than Ty. But he has his moments. He always speaks his mind and I really like things to go my way (big weakness). Ty is always the first to say sorry, and I stay mad and don't talk until then.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Ty always admits that he is wrong but then he always proves to me that he was really right! It makes me so mad... especially when I am sure that I'm right. Ha ha. But there are times that I really am right!
Whose parents do we see the most? Well we live next door to my parents so we see them a lot more.. It's nice to have people to hang out with when Ty is gone and I'm home alone. We live close to Ty's parents too so we see them at least once a week! We love our families:)
Who has more friends? We probably are about the same.. I really don't know the answer to this question!
Who has more siblings? I do! I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Ty has 1 brother and 1 sister!!

Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear the pants:)




6 comments:
I started laughing out loud when I read who cooks the most. That's great! And so true!
I think it is funny that Ty wakes up singing and I love that Cafe Rio does your cooking. You two are such a cute couple!
P.S. I will get working on my answers to the questions! :)
I haven't seen your wedding pictures before. You look so pretty!
You are so cute, Ash! I love how honest you are--it's an adjustment to get married, huh? You are the most beautiful couple, though! Happy Anniversary!
You guys are way cute!! I definately want to get together when Mike and I get back in September!!
Post a Comment