My babies are getting sooo big way tooo fast!! They are getting so fun we are loving it:) They had their 2 month checkup and Gavin now weighs 9.5 pounds, Beau weighs 10.5 pounds! The little brother past up the big brother haha:) They are still sleeping around 5 hours at night then after that its every 3. The only bad thing is they aren't always on the same schedule.. So Ty and I each take a babe at night! It's great, and it works for us! We think that the roles have changed and Beau is now more needy than Gavin, hopefully its just a stage!! They both smile so much, and laugh, and my most favorite thing is that they know who we are! I love the way they look at me! I feel SOO lucky!! We are so in love with these two boys!!
They both LOVE this!! Its so funny to watch them play!!
Our mornings look like this!!
They LOVE this stupid bear mobil!! Its the funniest thing! Its Beaus favorite and makes him so happy, except in this picture.. the camera looked more interesting!!
IN LOVE!
and this is their personalities!!
We took them to the zoo! This how much fun they had!! ha ha
Seriously they love this thing!! We turned the lights out and they cried cause they couldnt see the bears!! Funny boys!!



4 comments:
They look so big and so different than their newborn pictures!!! I can't believe how fast the time is going. That's hilarious about their bears. I love that last picture!!
They are getting SO big! I can't believe I haven't seen them yet :( Oh well, someday right? They are the cutest Ash!!
How funny that Beau passed up Gavin! They are so darling! And YOU...you are skinny minnie girl! Love that they love those bears. Ha!
when I look at the personalities picture it absolutely looks like Gavin is picking on Beau! hahahaha! They are adorable!
Post a Comment