We had a busy Easter weekend!! Ty's sister and her cute family came into town and we spent as much time as we could with the Sorensen fam!! Ty's parents had lots of fun stuff planned for the grandkids! Can't wait till Beau and Gavin can do more of the activities.. but I think they still had fun:) Ty and I sure did!
Love my little family of 4!!
Beau and I coloring Easter eggs.. Look how excited he was haha!
First Easter egg hunt... Gavin wasn't a fan... He was hungry and candy wasn't cutting it! CRAZY boy!
Ty's parents got tickets for the grandkids to Thanksgiving point! Egg hunts, pony rides, petting zoo, and lots of pictures! Gavin LOVES to be outside.. Beau slept the entire time! So we made sure to get a pic of the stroller with Beau inside all covered up!
It was so fun running into friends!! We have missed them!



No comments:
Post a Comment