These 2 are getting more and more fun every week! Life is finally starting to feel normal again! I LOVE being able to spend all day everyday with these 2 little guys. I won't lie though, its HARD and a lot of work!! My mom still comes over everyday (almost) to help and I would not be able to do it without her during the day! She loves to babysit so Ty and I are still able to go out lots! It's been so nice:)
The hardest is nights... We can't wait for the day they sleep through the night! For now we will take what we get:) We started doing formula right before they go to bed and we get a good 4-5 hour stretch.. It's AMAZING!!!
I don't think it gets cuter than these 2! I am so in love:)
We are trying out new binkis! They take them ok unless they are really upset! They look so cute with them:)
Gavin smiled at us for the first time!! It was the CUTEST thing ever:) I was so glad Ty was home to see it! Isn't that the CUTEST face ever:)
Ty turned 27!! Old man:) He had presidents day off of work so we hung out as a family! It was pretty low key with the little guys, but we still had a blast and celebrated all week! We also got engaged on his b-day 5 years ago!! Its so fun remembering that day:) Happy Birthday to the best dad and hubby around!
Ty LOVES his boys and loves having boys! Beau isn't so sure of this idea!



1 comment:
I don't know how I missed this post but I'm so glad I checked! They are so adorable! We do formula at night and it isn't helping us with the sleep thing :( I love all the cute outfits you put them in!
Post a Comment