SEVEN weeks old!! Somedays it seems like its been forever and somedays I can't believe how fast time is going! These 2 are getting so big its crazy! They aren't my newborn babies anymore! But I am LOVING this stage!!
These 2 get more cute everyday!! These are the very first shirts I bought for them when I knew I was having twin boys! Can't believe they finally fit!
They are such good sports when I pull out the camera.. which is A LOT!
Our new way to feed them! Saves a lot of time:) This little guy eats and eats!! We can't wait to weigh him!!
His poses haven't changed from when he was born! Love it!
Getting ready for bed!! They are starting to sleep a lot better! The time change threw them off a bit but hopefully we are back to more of a schedule again!



No comments:
Post a Comment