Last week we went to Cancun... again!! and again we LOVED every second of it:) I love that place! The weather was perfect, the food was amazing (I crave it everyday), I drank Pepsis all day long... for free, sat by the beach under the hot hot sun, and I got to be with my awesome husband everyday for a week!!
*sorry LOTS of pictures... I had a hard time picking... we took A LOT!!
I fell in LOVE with these suckers and we just had to make a trip EVERY NIGHT to this gas station so I could get more!! seriously we need then here! They were gone before I even got home :(
Us at dinner... We stayed at an all inclusive resort with 12 restraunts... that were all so amazing!! We had a hard time picking each night.... we also got drinks all day long.. Its been rough adjusting to normal life again haha!
I LOVE coke... especially mexican coke... We made a few stops to McDonalds! They had the best drinks haha!
Hanging out by the pool...
This is our resort that we stayed out. The outside was gorgeous!! The inside was a whole different story.... But we had fun and will never forget it!
On Thanksgiving we went to Play del Carmen! Its an hour out of Cancun and I seriously LOVE this place!! The water is so calm and clear, and the beach is so nice!It was so nice being in a swim suit, on the beach, and getting a tan in November haha! We went to a little mexican place for dinner... ya I had Nachos for my Thanksgiving dinner! They were amazing but not the same as a turkey dinner.... Though I didn't feel sick this year from eating too much food!
Eating lunch in a cute little hut! The tacos were amazing... Almost better than Cafe Rio... almost!
Last time we went to Cancun we went to Xel-Ha and so we HAD to go back again cause we love it so much! There is so much to do and they have all you can eat food all day and the most AMAZING ice cream ever!
Taking a little break!
There are iguanas everywhere! and they are huge!!!! and scary!!!!
We rode bikes a lot! It was my favorite part!
Us 4 after the boys tried out the rope swing!
We took SOOOO many pictures here.... Its so pretty and all natural! We also snorkeled, tubed the river, watched the dolphins, the boys swam in a cave, and just walked around! It was my favorite day!!
Our hotel!
Our first night!! waiting for dinner and hanging out!
On our way.. we took the red eye flight... don't ever want to do that again ahaha! being sleep deprived is not fun and I am not the most fun to be around. We got lots of sleep that first night!!
Ty and I have been to Cancun every year since we have been married and it keeps getting better and better! He is the best vacation partner! and we had a blast with Jake and Bryton!! Im so ready to go back! Im sick of the snow already! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! We sure did!



4 comments:
we NEED to go back. like now. i don't care if we have to take a red eye again!
Oh my crap! Xel-ha I loved the ice cream too, the soft serve right? Well The day after I get home I had the WORST food poisoning ever and it was from that ice cream! I'm glad you didn't get sick like I did, I will never do that again! Glad you had fun in Mexico while the rest of us here got fat and froze our butts off! Haha
I am so Jealous! Looks like fun!
Looks like so much fun! We missed you guys during the Thanksgiving break! I wish I could be in Mexico right now! It's freezing and it would be so nice to see and feel the warm sun.
Post a Comment