Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm LOVING November!!

So much has happened since my last post!! Of course last night I went to NEW MOON!! I LOVED it and its all I want to talk about:) It was amazing. My job is freaking awesome and a dentist we refer people to rented out a theater and we got to see it at 5:30!! haha:) Then of course at midnight!!! Don't you love my shirt?? I want to wear it all the time!! (I get a little too into it:) Going again tomorrow with Ty! and I can't wait!!!


Here is the midnight New Moon crew!! Getting ready to leave! We are so excited!!

Katie, me and Kelleen waiting to see the show the first time! I really had a perma smile ALL day at work!! I was so excited.. :) Because we saw a pre screening show they had that place secured! We had a crazy lady give us a warning for talking and taking pictures in front of the screen! It was so funny... She even had night vision goggles watching everyone.... CRAZY!

At a comedy club with Sam and Nat!!! So fun and SO FUNNY!!!



My cousin Brian was in town so we got together and had a party!! Brian has brain cancer and is the STRONGEST person I know. He has such a positive attitude about everything. He is such a great example to me and Ty!! He has gone through so much and has turned everything into a missionary experience!! Cousins are the greatest!! I have the BEST!!!!! (both sides:)


And last.... My little "BIG" brother got his mission call!! Woot Woot!! He is going to Santiago Chile! He leaves Feb 10th! We are SO excited for him... I can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission. Derek is the best brother ever! (Both my bro's are) I love being so close with them! I am going to miss him like crazy!! Congrats D!!!!!

Well thats it for now. Ty and I are off to Cancun for the next week!!! Can't wait!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

in morse code said...

November is finally here: the month to get us through! i don't want it to end!

bkjones said...

Thanks for making my night by letting me go to New Moon with you, I have never seen anyone more gitty in my life! Have fun on your trip and know that I will be slaving away at work while you are off having fun!

JP and Steph said...

Um, so I am not sure if I should be upset by what I look like in that picture or not. Either way cousins are the best!