My best friend Angie just got back from her mission in Germany last night!! Ty and I and some of my friends went to see her at the airport! It was so much fun being with my girlfriends and seeing Ang again! I have the greatest friends and I love them!! Ty was such a good sport to come with me and hang out with the girls:) Thanks to him we got lots of good pictures!:) I am so excited to have my friend back!
I love this picture! Joc, Lyss, Ang, Kohler, me, and Ang mission companion! (She came with Cafe Rio for Ang haha:)

Yay!! Finally home!! I love her:)
Ang's cute family!!
Ty was thrilled to be there:)! He was almost as excited as me to see my friend come home!
My cute friends!
Welcome Home Sis. Parker!! I am so excited you are back!! Love ya lots:)



4 comments:
What a supportive friend! That sounds like an awesome reunion.
P.S. I love your smiley face shirt!!
Lets hang out soon!
YAY! I probably wont see Angie for awhile...so tell her I said hi and welcome home :)
can't believe she is home! that went by super fast
so sad i missed it. bummer. darn the baby and the boob...
Post a Comment