Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our 2nd Anniversary!!!

Ty and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Sunday! I can't believe we have been married for 2 years! It's gone by soooo fast but  I can not imagine my life without Tyler. ThE last 2 years have been the greatest:) I just love my husband!  On Sat. we went to the zoo together, went shopping, and out to eat! Sunday we just hung out together! We had lots of fun! I am so happy I get to spend many more years with Ty! 


Eating at the gateway! 


Hanging out at the Zoo! Ty is such a good sport with all the pictures I like to take! He hates it haha:)

Ty surprised me with roses! I got up early and went running and he picked up the roses and was back in bed before I got back! Tyler does NOT wake up early!! especially if he can sleep in! So I thought it was so cute that he did that:) I was surprised! 

On Friday night we went and played tennis with Jake and Bryton:) We love tennis! 

5 comments:

Jessica said...

happy anniversary! crazy how time flies! looks like you had a fun weekend! you better be getting pics of your new house up soon. i can't wait to come over and see it!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Julia M. said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so darling together. I'm still jealous of your eyelashes. I guess I can get extensions, right? You're so beautiful!

scott and jessica doman said...

sounds like us... me always with the camera in my hands adn scott LOVING it. jk haha hapy bday! and I wanted to go to taylor swift... jealous! :)

scott and jessica doman said...

and happy anniversary