A lot has happened since I last blogged! Life has been crazy busy. Over spring break I went with my mom dad and sisters to St George! Ty and Derek met us a couple days later. The weather was not the best but we still had fun shopping, going to Vegas for a day, mini golf, playing tennis, running, and watching movies! It was a nice and much needed vacation. When we got back Ty and I closed on our first home! It was a long and VERY stressful process but we are so happy to have a place of our own. Last weekend we went to Vegas with the Sorensen's to go to our newest nephews baby blessing. The weather was so perfect! We had lots of fun laying out (tried to swim but the water was way too cold), going to soccer games, shopping, eating, and just hanging out. Now Ty is done with school and we are almost all moved in! I am so excited for summer:)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
you guys r always doing something fun. where do u live now? u moved?
Congrats on your first home! It is very exciting, and stressful. Is your house in Highland?
glad everything worked out the past couple of weeks. now we have to get back on our schedule of hanging out.
I hope you post pictures of your new house! I'm insanely jealous.
You guys are always out having fun! So cute together! Have you heard when your brother gets home? Ryan gets home August 3rd (maybe the 4th) oops, cant remember. Oh ya, you are definitely the person to ask...Britt and I want to try running a half marathon...all we can find going on is 5k's (too short) and marathons (I would die)...do you know of any close by coming up?
Post a Comment