Training is going good! I have to run 9 miles this saturday! I pumped to do it! What are you at for your long runs? I need to start running a little faster though. I haven't been working on my speed like I should be. Thanks for the compliment on my hair. Im trying to grow it out!! It is nice being by more family and especially the baby! Thats awesome power pump kicked your butt! I know that feeling of being sooo sore the next day it hurts to do everything. haha
k you guys are darling! Can I get your e-mail? I don't have it for some reason and want to put you on my CTMH e-mail list if that's okay. Kristy kbpstoner@yahoo.com
Ty and I have been married for over 4 years! We love our life we have created so far, and can't wait for many more! We are expecting twin boys and could not be happier:)
4 comments:
i love how mitch is in the back of your picture! haha good times!
Training is going good! I have to run 9 miles this saturday! I pumped to do it! What are you at for your long runs? I need to start running a little faster though. I haven't been working on my speed like I should be. Thanks for the compliment on my hair. Im trying to grow it out!! It is nice being by more family and especially the baby! Thats awesome power pump kicked your butt! I know that feeling of being sooo sore the next day it hurts to do everything. haha
k you guys are darling! Can I get your e-mail? I don't have it for some reason and want to put you on my CTMH e-mail list if that's okay.
Kristy
kbpstoner@yahoo.com
You guys are so cute. I'll make sure to tell my family hello for you, yeah, I can't believe how soon Ryan and Steven get home! I'm super excited!
Post a Comment