Monday, February 23, 2009

Ty's Birthday:)



Tyler turned 24 on Saturday! and I had a full day planned to celebrate! We went rock climbing at the Quarry, Then to Park City and went shopping!!! Then to one of our new favorite places to eat... Cafe Sabor.. Best mexican food ever:) Then Ty let me choose the movie we saw! He said since we got engaged on his birthday that its kind of my day too.. so cute:) So we saw Shopaholic! and it was worth every penny, I think Bryton and I liked it a little more than the boys! I hope Ty had a great birthday:) Thanks Jake and Bryton for coming along, it was so fun!! Happy Birthday Ty!!:) I love you:)









3 comments:

scott and jessica doman said...

happy bday to ty. sounds like fun!

Sophia said...

This looks like it was soo much fun. I have always wanted to try rock climbing. You guys are too cute. Can we hang out soon?

Val Murphy said...

Happy VERY LATE birthday Tyler!! -Tyson, Val, & Max