Not much has been going on lately! But it's been awhile since ive blogged! We went to dinner with some of my family last night! It was lots of fun.. as always. Ty and I have been super busy with school and work. I never see Ty until the weekend.. I really hate it. But I guess thats our life right now. I only have ONE week left of school and then finals after Thanksgiving. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. It's been so much fun, but will be nice to be done. My last day of work is THURSDAY!!! I am soooooo excited. It will be so nice to have a break for 2 weeks before I start my internship:) and Ty is just ready for the Christmas break! I am excited to hang out with him and not have to worry about homework. YAY!! Life is good:)


sorry, the lighting is terrible!
1 comment:
when u get a new wardrobe, u can give me all ur clothes! haha u have the cutest clothes. Anyway, where is ur intership? I cant remember if u are on my list but i went private, so u should email me ur address so i can "invite" you! have a good day!
domanjessica@gmail.com
Post a Comment