I am terrible at blogging.. Seriously no time!! Lots of catching up to do:)
For the 4th of July we headed to Sea World once the boys got done working hard in the morning!! My mom and sister Brooke were in town for the week and it was THE best:)
My little men in their cute 4th of July shirts thanks to Nicole:)
Beau and Gavin's first time swimming! They LOVED it! We didn't last long but we had fun!
Our weekends at Chuy's looked like this! Nicole and I were outcasts at the dinner table with these babes at the tail!! Everyone thought these 3 were triplets.. Even when Nicole had Colt in her stroller and I had mine in my stroller... Weirdo's and Colt is TINY compared to my boys! So funny!!
It was soooo nice having my mom and sister around for a week! These boys are so spoiled by them, especially grandma:) I loved having the help too!!
I am one lucky mama;) I am crazy about these boys!
Date night... turned into walking around a HUGE parking lot! We are so fun! The nights in San Antonio were perfect, and we had the best company:)
Sundays were our FAVORITE day. It was sooo nice having Ty home ALL day. Most the time we just lounged around the apartment with everyone and made treats, rented movies, went for walks, it was the best! (I cried our first sunday back home... Texas was that much fun)
These crazies loved the swings... and I loved watching them swing:) We had to go early to the park before it got too hot, but it was hot enough that we couldn't stay too long! I can't wait to watch these 2 run around and play... I'll be getting a leash... and I'll be "that crazy mom"! :)
Seriously cant' get enough.. It doesn't get better than these 2! Wish they would stay my babies forever!



No comments:
Post a Comment