Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FOUR months!!




Four months old!! These 2 are so much fun! They both started to roll:) 
Gavin- laughing lots, has tickelish spots, smiles all the time, big flirt, can put himself to sleep (has a specific sleeping position.. so weird.. post pic later), good eater, loves being outside, and loves being held facing out! They both love their toys, and their bouncers, and watching TV!
Beau- LOVES  to kick! He sits in his bouncer and kicks away.. its so funny!! Still loves his mobils, and any toys, he is really aggresive and strong, a little harder to get to smile, a little stubborn, loves to be held, and has to be rocked to sleep! 
I am in love these two so much!! They are a lot of work and keep me super busy but I would not trade it for anything! They are the best little buddies and I am so lucky to get to be their mama!! 

No comments: