Sunday, February 12, 2012

THREE weeks!

Seriously time is FLYING!! I love these 2 boys! They are getting more personality every week, its so fun watching them grow.. But slow down.. geez!! Beau is awake tons more than Gavin!:) I wanted to bring the boys home from the hospital in these outfits, but they drowned them! Ty made fun of me for thinking they would fit (they are from the premie section at the gap! but those are still bigger than most our little clothes!). Now they fit and I was kind of sad about it! But they do look dang cute in them:)

They LOVE being together and holding arms or hands.. Sometimes Beau thinks Gavin's hand is food.. Its really funny:)


and their first superbowl party! My kind of boys... sleeping through it haha! jk! We did have fun:) I did take lots more cute pics but all on my phone.. One day I will download that! They have a busy week coming up! They get to meet their uncle Derek:) He gets home from Chile and we can't wait!!

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

They are so cute! I hate how fast they are growing :( It just kills me that they are getting bigger. It is fun to see them awake more and start interacting with people and their surroundings! You sound so great. I hope everything is going well for you!