My cute friend Charlee took these super amazing pictures for Ty and I a couple weeks ago! She is so talented and we LOVE them all.. These are just a few of our favorites! Thanks again Char!!

Can't wait until the 2 little guys can fill those shoes!:)
Pics of one of our babies.. The roll is really long! We are so in love with these two men! I am one of those really emotional pregnant woman, and every time I think about them I start to cry! Ty just makes fun of me... But I want them here so bad, I just don't want them to ever grown up! :) (Don't mind my growing booty, with my growing belly!)
We only have about 9 weeks left (I am just hoping to keep them in my belly that much longer)! I can't believe how fast time is flying. I am almost 29 weeks and feeling pretty good.. I feel pretty lucky to be carrying these 2 little guys! We have been having so much fun putting the nursery together, shopping for them, and getting our house ready for babies! I just hope they like us as much as we like them:)
Thanks again Char for your amazing job on our pictures! We LOVE them!
{Charlee Jane Photography}






2 comments:
I LOVE these! You look rediculously gorgeous! I can't wait to meet these little men!
Cute cute pictures! I am so excited for you guys and for your cute little guys.
Post a Comment