Phew.. We had a busy month!.. Get ready for a LLLLOOONNNGGGG post!
Maughns Halloween Party! We had a blast! We dressed up as a bank robber and the loot! It was fun and super easy! I get excited to dress up then once its time I kind of get lame and don't care anymore! But we had lots of fun getting our costume together!
The Party!! Everyone had such good costumes! Flakes took home the "best costume" trophy! They are so funny and creative!!
Halloween Half Marathon!! My brother Steven, his wife Suany, Ty, my dad, and Cousin Lauri ran Saturday morning! It was so fun watching them! Ty was the only one in the group that dressed up (as batman), but there were some AWESOME and really funny costumes!! My dad did amazing, like always, Ty rocked it for hardly any training (under 2 hrs!!), Lauri just had a baby and hardly trained either and did so awesome! Steven and Suany just wanted to finish and they did great!! We already planned the whole family doing it next year!! CAN'T WAIT!
So proud of him! Can't wait to run with him and meet our two boys at the end:)!
love him
YIKES!! My cute cousins.. we are all about 2 months apart!! Its so fun, except I am HUGE!! Nicole is 9 weeks, Aly is 22 weeks, I am 26 weeks! Aren't my cousins cute:)
26 weeks! Twin A is a mover and goes almost all day long! Twin B is mellow as can be! My doctor think he just kicks his brother all day because he is facing him! Both are about 2 lbs each and healthy as can be! I am soooo in love with them! and I LOVE being pregnant and am so grateful I can carry these 2 little guys!
and this is why I am SOOO excited for 2 boys! Seriously these 2 are the CUTEST little boys ever! Nixon and Brox! They keep us laughing! I think Ty even has a crush on them too!
Couples trip to ST GEORGE!! Ash Wood's parents have such a nice vacation home in St George and were so nice to let us stay there again! We had a little drama on the way down after our car broke down in Beaver (we are bad luck on road trips... seriously)! After trying to figure out what to do for over an hour we left our car there and piled in the Flakes car! 2 babies, 3 couples, plus ALL the luggage.. made for a good laugh! But we pulled it off and we made it!
Nixon was REALLY excited to be at Brick Oven:) The girls table.. My friends are Gorgeous, I know!!
The boys! and Reese!!
It was such nice weather.. The boys swam a lot!
Us girls went to Thriller at the Tuachan! We had SOO much fun... like always! I think it has to be a new tradition!!
We also hiked the Narrows, went shopping, played games, layed out, ate lots of food, and had a blast! I am so lucky to have such fun friends:)



1 comment:
I didn't know you were having twins! How exciting! We are like exactly the same time frame! The only problem is you are like half my size! You look great! I'm so excited to follow how your pregnancy is going. Hopefully we can both hang in there until January! We need these little guys to be healthy! Good luck!
Post a Comment