Friday, August 26, 2011

~summer~

I feel like our summer flew right by! We have done lots of fun things, but sadly I haven't taken many pictures! We have had lots of family in town, lots of short weekend getaways, lots of time at the pool, BBQ's, camping, and just hanging out! It's gone by way to fast! But I am so ready for the fall, I can hardly wait for it to start cooling down again!

Ty might kill me for posting this picture, but he broke his hand the other night playing flag football, and ended up needing surgery! I feel so bad cause it was his 1st game of the season and he was so excited! But he says he will be the water boy for the team instead! He is a trooper and so tough.. (I'm the biggest wimp alive when it comes to pain) he has only complained once about his hand hurting him!

Ash's parents have the coolest backyard. We had a camp out back there and it was seriously so much fun! I forget how much I like to camp:) We even saw the cutest owl in the middle of the night! Me, Dyami, Katie, Jess, her 2 cute girls Tae and Savy, and Ash!! The boys were there to just no picture!

A bunch of us went to Lava Hot Springs, thanks to Jess and Matt, and had a blast! We ate really good food, went tubing down the river, played lots of games, stayed up late, went on walks, got ice cream, played our own version of minute to win it, and just relaxed! Love getaways with friends! We had so much fun:)

The boys going down the river!

We also went to East Canyon with my family for a weekend! Last time going with out my cute brother on a mission!! We all can't wait to go again with the whole family!!:)

I don't know what happened to Ty but he loves running half marathons.. I think he is trying to make me jealous! Can't wait to run one with him:) Him and my dad rocked the Timp half, and us girls and Ty's parents had fun watching them at different parts in the race. I even got to run for a second with Ty!!


After the race..;)

No comments: