Monday, March 14, 2011

The Latest!!

I'm getting Spring Fever and soooo ready for the warm weather to stay!!! We have kept ourselves busy until it does! I'm loving that Ty is done with school!! We get to play all the time and it's so fun!

We went bowling with friends and I am the WORST bowler ever!!! I felt bad that Ty had me on his team.. good thing he is a awesome bowler and kept our score up:)!

One of my BFF's had a baby girl a week ago and she is the cutes thing ever!! We loved little Hailey the second we saw her:) Congrats Nat and Sam!!!

My dad had a birthday... We went on a birthday run (tradition) to celebrate and it was SO fun!! I love my dad:) especially running with him!! He is amazing and is the best dad ever! We celebrated with my family by eating yummy food and playing games... his choice:)

And this man had a birthday!!!! I love spoiling him, and luckily we both had the day off so we got to spend all day doing whatever he wanted:) We went to Park City and ate the best pizza ever on Main Street!:) He is such a great husband and I love him so much!! Happy 26th babe!! (seems so old:)

Us girls surprised our hubbys and took them to I-fly in Ogden! We found an amazing deal and they got to surf, sky dive, and rock climb!! It was so fun and funny to watch them;) Us girls had lots of fun too! My friends are the best:)

Rock climbing!

Ty's cheeks jiggled from the air and it was so funny!!! He said real sky diving is way better (especially in Hawaii:)!!! But he had fun!

Getting suited up!


All the boys!!

2 comments:

Sam and Natalie said...

Awww.. we love you guys!Thanks again for coming to see Hailey. She loves her, "Aunt Ashley". We need to go running with her this summer :). Can't wait. Also, we need to go surfing with the boys and show them up!What do you think?!

Nagels said...

sounds like so much fun. i heard that place is awesome. hope your dad and ty had great birthdays. miss you ash and look forward to when we get together with felisha.