Steven and Suany got married Saturday Dec. 18 in the Salt Lake Temple!! It was such a fun, busy, and cold weekend! Sorry this is a long post with lots of pics, but I had to document their day... (I took WAY too many pictures)! and they are a little out of order...
Their reception was one big party celebrating their marriage! My dad and I dancing! He has some pretty good moves.. He is a funny guy! I love my dad!
Mike and Dyami dancing the night away.. So glad they came:) (along with Ty's parents!)
This was June's kind of party! She would have danced all night if her parents let her. She even had a huge crowd clapping for her while she was in the middle dancing! She is so funny! We LOVE her!!
Cutting the cake!! Such a cute couple!
My mom made this cut out of Derek! He looks a little creepy but it's the only picture that actually worked.. I decided he needed to join the fun, so I danced with him!
My family!! I love them!
Sisters! Seriously I have the best!!! Don't know what I would do without them!
Ty was the best man! He was great at it:)!
The kids... minus Derek:( at the temple!
We had the dinner the night before and it was seriously awesome! The decorations were so cute! We had lots of fun!
Ty and I with Derek! This picture cracks us up cause Derek looks funny and Ty is even more funny! :)
My mom's birthday was on Friday so we took her to lunch and Cafe Rio... of course:) I have the best mom.. she does way too much for us kids:) Happy Birthday mom! I love you!
We have been so busy this month that I can't believe Christmas is THIS week! I am so excited and can't wait!!



2 comments:
Everyone looks so pretty and handsome! Congrats to your brother! You look so cute in your dress! I love weddings :)!
Wedding looks like it was a great success :). You got some dance moves girl!haha.
Post a Comment