I am a horrible blogger and when I do blog I have MILLIONS of pictures! Sorry!! We have been sooo busy lately but we are having a great summer!! Im just so happy its finally hot outside!:)
Last night we went to Stadium of Fire! It was a blast! Carrie Underwood rocks! She is amazing in concert, and the fireworks were awesome! Nat and I were singing so loud and dancing as much as we could in our tight seats! The boys were a little embarressed, haha, the guy in front of us ever turned around... Apparently we were in the serious section!! It was a great night.. Happy 4th of July!!
Yes I saw Eclipse 3 times the week it came out... I LOVE it but I wasn't planning on seeing it so many times. My work got premiere tickets for Tues. night and then I saw it at 2:30 AM with my fam... yes 2:30 in the morning... and I still had to be to work at 8... It was a LOOOONG day!! Then Ty had to see it too haha.. he is a good sport for doing things I love:)
Ty's sister was in town all week so we went to the zoo!! It was so fun having them in town! We wished we could have seen them more!
Dyami, June and I!!
Our 2:30 showing of Eclipse...Jess, Brooke, Lauri, Kirst, and me! I was sooo tired thank goodness for Coke! But I don't recommend it so early in the morning haha! We were all so excited!
We went to St George last weekend with Ty's family! We went swimming, saw Toy Story 3 (LOVED), and went to Zions! Mike, Dyami, Ty and I hiked the narrows! The water was so deep in some spots and cold! It was way fun though! Ty got me the coolest hot pink water shoes. Love them!!! You won't miss me when I have them on:) We found walking sticks along the way and I am so glad we did, I would have been floating down the river without it!
Eating lunch before our hike!!
I feel like we are in Hawaii!!:)
I love this little girl so much!! Seriously she could not be any cuter!!
We just got a new camera so I told Ty we had to test it out a lot on this trip haha! He hates when I take pictures!! I just tell him one day he will thank me for having them all! haha:)
Toy Story 3 with Brady!! He cracks us up!!! We love him:)
At the begining of June my cousin got married so my mom, 2 sisters and me took the longest road trip of our lives to Oregon!! But we had soo much fun!! We shopped, danced, got our nails done, went to dinner, saw a movie, played lots of games, and laughed A LOT, and hung out with family!! It was such a fun week! I love my family:) Congrats Aly and Travis!! They are such a cute couple and their wedding was gorgeous!!
Me and my sisters!! Love them!



3 comments:
Um...LOVE this post and love you girl!Stadium and Twighlight were SO much fun with you guys!!I love how silly we are. You're the best!!
i would have loved to go listen to carrie underwood- and see the amazing fireworks of course.
gotta love stylin water shoes. makes hiking and freezing water worth it!
Post a Comment