Monday, February 15, 2010

Derek is off to Chile!!!


My little bro left on his mission to Chile last Wed.! We were able to spend the weekend and half the week with him before he left! It was lots of fun to be with my family!! Derek is going to be such a great missionary and we are super excited for him.... But I really miss the kid already!! He is one of my best friends and it's always hard to lose a best friend! But he couldn't be anywhere better right now!!! We can't wait to get updates from him. I seriously still cant believe he is old enough to be on a mission!!!

We all went to the temple together!!



Playing games with the family!! Funniest night ever:)

Derek wanted to go to Outback for dinner so here we are on our way!!
When did we get so old???? I have the best brothers and sisters!!

The night Derek got set apart! He was so excited!!

If you know my family you know we have to get our drinks:) I made sure Derek got his last Cherry Coke!! hahaha!

Dropping him off at the MTC!! It was rough!! But he was so excited and couldn't wait to get out there:)!! He had the biggest smile the entire time!

4 comments:

The Rindi's said...

Oh wow I can't believe he is old enough either!! And really when did you guys get so old? Haha you guys are such a cute family and it is so crazy to me to see how big all of them are!! I'm so excited for him though!!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

aw I will miss Derek but he will sure make a wonderful missionary!

Julia M. said...

I can hardly believe it! Derek will be an awesome missionary. Your family is so beautiful! I'm glad you had so much fun together! Your cruise looked awesome, too.

Ashley Poulsen said...

Hey Ashley!

Congrats to your brother, first of all!

I know Boston is coming up soon...are you stilling planning on going? I sure hope so! Also, have you thought about running the St. George again...not like you need to anymore!

Well if you do go to Boston you HAVE to post about it. I would love to know how it was!