I can't believe the Holidays have come and gone! It went way too fast and I'm not ready for normal life to start again! We had way too much fun over the break and were very busy!!
We had our annual girls Christmas party and my house this year! It was so fun to just hang out, eat lots of delicious food, and talk with the girls!! I love them! Ty left for the Vegas bowl with my dad and brother and had a blast even though it was freezing cold!
This year we spent Christmas with my family! It was Steven's first year home and Derek's last for 2 years! So it was fun being with the whole family again! Ty spoiled me like always.... I got way too much stuff!! My mom got me my first sewing machine and I can't wait! (I'm not good at all but hopefully I can get better! Ty has been hinting for me to make him something for his birthday haha)
Our Christmas tree.. Its small but we love it!
Christmas Eve at my Grandma's! My aunt and uncle and cousins were in town too so it was lots of fun!! and yes Derek was Santa and did an awesome job hahaha it was soooo funny!! He brought us all gifts!! :)
Christmas morning!! We have to wait and line up oldest to youngest... still! but now I'm not last anymore! :)
Just hanging out! Ty loves these pictures! :)
We hung out with my family all weekend! We played games, and games, and more games! It was lots of fun! We were always doing something! Im so sad I have to wait another year:( Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



No comments:
Post a Comment