Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Break and More!

I seriously LOVE this time of year.... So much to look forward too, and lots of fun things to do to keep us busy!!! We have been BUSY between school, work, and playing!! But I love every min of it. Fall break could not have come at a better time.. We took a much needed trip to VEGAS! We did all the things we NEVER do when we visit sin city. We rode the Big Shot on the Stratosphere (I about peed my pants a few times, you know you are getting old when you just cant handle those rides anymore, and the boys made us ride it twice! Really I never have to do it again haha). We saw a comedy show, went to the Cirque Du Soleil Mystere which was AMAZING! We ate LOTS of yummy food, shopped till we dropped, gambled a little (my first time), and just hung out in Vegas! It was so hott too... I didn't want to leave. We have had some friends in town for a week so have been doing lots with them before they move to AZ! Life is so good:)

We went and saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D! Ty was such a good sport.... I loved the movie It was really cute:), he didn't love it so much!

Our pumpkin! and yes I dyed my hair dark, Ty has been wanting me to do it for a while so I got brave enough and did it.. I really miss my blonde hair so it won't be dark for long, I feel like I'm wearing a wig haha...



First day in Vegas!! At the M&M Factory with the Swensons!

Justin I love you!!!

Trying on the masks they wear in Mystere!! I am still so amazed by that show. If you have not been I highly recommend it! It was the coolest thing I have ever seen!

Getting ready to ride the Big Shot. It is so freaking high... So scary!

I have a serious addiction with Coke!! I really can't go a day without it.... I love the Coke store!




3 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I like your hair dark! I think it brings out your beautiful eyes. lol

Val Murphy said...

Your hair looks so cute! Tys wants me to do that but I don't think I ever will...way to be brave! It looks good :) And Cirque Du Soleil Mystere...I am jealous!

Sam and Natalie said...

LOVE your blog girl :)