Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

So I'm officially horrible at blogging!! Life has been busy, like always, but we still find time to have fun! I got together with some of my best friends from high school.. it had been a while but we had fun! I for sure feel old and married now cause they all went out to play after dinner but I went home to bed haha:) Over Labor Day weekend Mike and Dyami blessed their baby girl! Ty's sister came into town so we had fun hanging out with the family!! Its really one of my favorite things ever!!

My girlfriends at Goodwood!

The Sorensen Family! (I think we need a kid to fit in now! haha)




4 comments:

in morse code said...

awww! you guys are looking a little too comfortable with that baby....

Sophia said...

You guys look GOOD with a baby. Its a adorable little accessory.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Your hair is getting so long! Beautiful! And you look natural with that cute little baby girl in your arms!!! lol

The Jarvis Family said...

ashley, i just LOVE your hair...it looks so cute! good work on the growing out stage, you're doing great! miss you guys!