We just got back from Trek, and I have lots of mixed feelings about our adventure! It was so much fun. We had the best and cutest little family ever:) I loved them all.. They were so good! We got very lucky:) I have been on Trek before and don't remember it being so hard. The weather was crazy. About an hour into the trek it hailed, and it hurt, and we were soked! Then it was sunny and warm and we were all sweating up big hills! Then out of nowhere it pours.. again! The first day we went 11 long miles.. (It's alot easier running 11 miles than walking and pulling a hand cart!) When we got to camp once again it poured and we were drenched. It was very frustrating trying to put up our tents in the rain, all of mine and tylers stuff were so wet we ended up sleeping in my in laws tent:) (Both mine and Tylers parents were there and my little sis! It was a blast). It rained all night and we ended up staying at camp all day instead of going on to a different place..! On Friday the weather was perfect.. It was so hott but lucky me I got so sick! Started with a sore throat and turned into a sinus infection and dehydration. It was not fun. But my cute family and real family were so nice and made sure I got better:) But even with all the rain and not feeling well we had the BEST time. Everytime I would complain I would just think it could be worse and it was worse for those pioneers.. It was such an awesome experience and so fun to be there with Ty!
My cute family! We had 9 kids:) They were the Best! This is this morning, 4 days without a shower, Im not looking too cute!
Tyler asked me one morning why I got my hair wet?? I never got my hair wet, it was just SO greasy it looked wet.. It was so funny!! Thanks TY:)
Kels and I during the womans pull, I didn't realize how heavy that hand cart was until the boys could not help us! Don't you love the ponchos! Best 2 dollars I ever spent!
My family!! It was so much fun having my parents and little sister there! (My sister made her, mine and my moms skirts and aprons and bonnets! She is so good at sewing! Thanks Brooke:)
Waiting the load the bus!
I'm so happy we were able to go, it was so worth it! But I can't wait to sleep in my warm bed tonight! :)



6 comments:
So fun!! Well kind of I know what you mean I remember when I went on trek and it rained and SNOWED but it was fun. Actually now that I remember it I'm pretty sure your dad came with us that time. I hope you are feeling better!!
If I looked that good after 4 days of not showering, I'd never shower again! :) I'm glad you had a good time. I hope you're feeling better!!
so happy you guys are back. i missed my texting/shopping/bachelorette buddy. even though you guys were only gone for four days...i'm pathetic.
I love the wet hair comment. classic and priceless! haha and your sis is WAY good at sewing. im so jealous i want to learn!
Go look at my blog! I just updated it from trek!
Good job you two! I've never been on trek before...looks like I've missed out.
Post a Comment