Last weekend me, my mom, sisters, cousins and aunts ran the Provo half marathon and a 5k! It was very very cold and snowing, and raining, but still we had a blast wearing our homemade tutu's and running together:) The race was awesome... and everyone did so good. I love love love when my family comes in town.. We always have so much fun together, I wish they lived closer:) We did all my favorite things, RUN, shop, Cafe Rio (it's a great post run dinner hahah:), laughed a lot, and watched Conference! I can't wait till our next race together:)
These pics are all out of order.. sorry!!

Cousins!! We are "TUTU" FAST!! haha:)



2 comments:
Nice job! Adam did the Provo half last year and it was freezing cold and snowing too! They need to push it back a couple weeks so it can be a little warmer. I love your tutus!!
I loved your post! It was a fun weekend...can't wait for the next one...but we'll do another race when it's warm! No more snow!!!! Oh we met an Ashley at the pool today and trey said, 'hey mom another ashley!'...don't worry, you're still his # 1 Ashley!
Post a Comment