Last weekend we went to Moab to run the half marathon! It was so fun to getaway with my cousins Ryan and Nicole, who also ran! My dad made a short trip as well just to run then he headed back home (crazy haha)! The race was awesome, the weather was perfect and I beat my time from last year!! I was so excited because I was so sick all week! Ty decided last min to run, I don't know how or what made him change his mind. So with NO training at all he did really well! I was so proud but now he said he will never run again haha.. Hopefully I can change that:) Everyone did such a great job!! After we hung out and ate at our favorite mexican place in Moab, Miguels! Then we went to the Arches and hiked to Delicate Arch! It was really cool and we got there just in time for the sunset. The weekend was a blast and I can't wait till next year (I'm sure Ty can though haha)!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
ash- good job beating your time!
tyler-...maybe next time :)
we are glad you are back! good luck next weekend!
I miss Moab! I'm so glad we were able to spend the weekend with you guys. Ryan said im pretty lucky to have someone in the family that is a perfect running match for me! lol
Way to go! I wish that we could have gone too! Love you
Post a Comment